Carrie Underwood’s band rehearsals may have sounded great, but baby Isaiah and dad Mike Fisher were caught on Instagram catching some shuteye together while the star went through her paces. Carrie captioned, “Isaiah’s first band rehearsal … as you can see he and his daddy were totally into it! #naptime #earmuffs #sweetdreams.”
Carrie is the frontrunner for Wednesday’s CMT Music Awards with five nominations. She’s won Video of the Year five times since 2002.
Aloe Blacc, Apolo Ohno, Brooklyn Decker, Michelle Kwan and Robin Roberts are among the celebrities running the flame in the inaugural event.
Josh says, “These athletes are a true inspiration.”
Running the flame out of Nashville Monday morning are Eric Paslay, Jon Pardi and Special Olympics Ambassador Lauren Alaina.
The 2015 Special Olympics World Games start July 25th in Los Angeles.
Did you know that she framed a joint given to her by Willie Nelson? Or that she's starting her own Vodka company called Zodiac?
Here's a few more:
- She used to belly dance.
- She has a very irrational fear of spiders. And alien abductions.
- She's seen several UFOs.
- She was born on August 21st, on the Leo-Virgo cusp.
- She arrived a month early, the day of her baby shower, weighing in at four pounds, 14 ounces.
- She once had a sugar glider named Icarus.
- She's taken an interest in gardening.
- She's never broken a bone
- Her first car was a '67 Ford Mustang that she still has.
- She stays gluten-free as best she can.
Luke will perform on Wednesday’s CMT Music Awards. He’s up for two belt buckles, including Video of the Year for “Play It Again.” On Friday he headlines a private show for his fan club at the Country Music Hall of Fame’s CMA Theater. And he closes the CMA Music Festivalon Sunday.