No More Mr. Nice Guy:
Harry says that he's enjoyed just about everything about being on the show -- except for not being able to talk to the contestants. He tellsEntertainment Weekly, "Being a judge, you just respond to information that is presented to you in an objective way. You don’t know how hard it is for me to see those kids backstage and just say 'hi' and walk past them. You have to keep a distance."
He goes on to explain, "I don’t wanna know anything about them. I don’t wanna know their family life, I don’t wanna know their backstory. I just need to judge what they’re doing on stage. I love these kids, and I’d love to hang out with them. But that’s not what they hired me to do."
- Dancing With the Stars Results show. Flo Rida performs. A dance in honor of military women; a performance from the stars of Teen Beach 2. (ABC)
- The Voice Four artists advance in a semifinal-round results edition. (NBC)
- American Idol One finalist will be sent home and two will be left to compete for the crown. (FOX)
- NBA Playoffs Game 5: Bulls at Cavaliers (TNT)
- NBA Playoffs Game 5: Clippers at Rockets (TNT)
- David Letterman has Bill Clinton and Adam Sandler.
- Jimmy Fallon has Anna Kendrick (Perfect Pitch 2), Terry Crews (Brooklyn Nine-Nine), musical guests Nate Ruess and teenaged heavy metal band Unlocking the Truth.
- Jimmy Kimmel (repeat) has Kevin Spacey, Ioan Gruffudd and Stromae.
- Seth Meyers has Jane Fonda (Grace and Frankie), Leslie Jones (Saturday Night Live) and Kay Cannon (Pitch Perfect 2 co-producer).
- Conan O'Brien has Reese Witherspoon (Hot Pursuit) and Adam Devine (Workaholics).
Morgan Freeman & Willie Nelson have THIS in common:
"Unlike alcohol, marijuana has many useful uses," the actor told the Daily Beast. "They used to say, ‘You smoke that stuff, boy, you get hooked!’ My first wife got me into it many years ago. I’ll eat it, drink it, smoke it, snort it!”
He testifies to its medicinal value. “I have fibromyalgia pain in [my] arm, and the only thing that offers any relief is marijuana. They’re talking about kids who have grand mal seizures, and they’ve discovered that marijuana eases that down to where these children can have a life. That right there, to me, says, ‘Legalize it across the board!'”
Freeman also invokes history. "Look at [the] Woodstock [festival in] 1969. They said, 'We're not going to bother them or say anything about smoking marijuana,' and not one problem or fight. Then look at what happened [at the less peaceful 40th anniversary festival] in '99."