TV Line reports that Netflix is close to ordering an updated version of Full House.
The 13-episode series would be called Fuller House and follow Candace Cameron Bure as D.J. and Andrea Barber as her friend Kimmy Gibbler. Full House stars John Stamos, Bob Saget and Dave Coulier are expected to make guest appearances.
Full House originally ran from 1987 to 1995 on ABC.
This comes on the heels of Disney’s plans to do live-action versions of Mulan, Dumbo and Beauty and the Beast. A live-action Cinderella is in theaters now.
The Winnie the Pooh flick will reportedly follow Christopher Robin as an adult.
FURIOUS 7 (Action)
WHAT IT'S ABOUT? Deckard Shaw (Jason Statham) seeks revenge against Dominic Toretto (Vin Diesel) and his family for the death of his brother.
WHO'S IN IT? Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Dwayne Johnson, Michelle Rodriguez, Jordana Brewster, Tyrese Gibson, Chris "Ludacris" Bridges, Lucas Black, Jason Statham, Djimon Hounsou, Kurt Russell
- Star Paul Walker died in a car accident on November 30th, 2013, while on a break for the Thanksgiving holiday.
- The film was supposed to be released in the summer of 2014, but it was pushed back after Walker's death.
- Paul's brothers, Caleb and Cody, were used as stand-ins to finish their late brother's scenes.
- Furious 7 is the first film of the series to take place after The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift (2006), which was the third movie in the franchise.
- Denzel Washington reportedly turned down the role that eventually went to Kurt Russell.
- At 2 hours and 17 minutes, this is the longest movie in the franchise.
The former SNL stars reportedly shot the flick, called A Deadly Adoption, in "secret," and it's expected to premiere in the early summer. In the two-hour movie, Will and Kristen play a couple who "house and care for a pregnant woman (played by 90210 alum Jessica Lowndes) with the hopes of adopting her unborn child -- then things quickly go awry."
Will is said to be a "huge fan" of the campy Lifetime movies and had always wanted to make one.